In support of:
Spend little, win BIG with Tony’s Toys
Spend $100 or more on any product or service at Tony’s Toys and you could win a brand new 2020 Nissan Kicks Crossover SUV. PLUS, $1 from every entry will go to the YMCA. It’s all part of our 20th anniversary celebrations. What are you waiting for? Give us a call on 946 8697 or book your service online now!
Terms & Conditions
- The Tony’s Toys 20th Anniversary 2020 Car Giveaway (the “Contest”) will begin on Monday July 22nd at 7am and end on Saturday December 7th at 11:59pm (the “Contest Period”).
- In these terms and conditions, “Contest Organiser” means Tony’s Toys of 91 Sherwood Road, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- By entering the Contest, the entrant shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and all decisions of the Contest Organiser. The entrant understands that any breach of these Rules will, at the Contest Organiser’s sole discretion, entitle the Contest Organiser to disqualify the entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, all Contest Organiser decisions shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the result of the Contest.
- The Contest Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant at their discretion, including but not limited to any entrant or entry: (i) which is in violation of the Contest terms and conditions; (ii) which adversely affects the fairness or operation of the Contest; or (iii) who, in the Contest Organiser’s judgment, engages in any abusive conduct with respect to the Contest or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotional agencies or sponsors and other agents (the “Affiliates”).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Cayman Islands. In the event that any term or condition is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
- In order to enter the contest, you must make a purchase of either a product or service from Tony’s Toys for CI$100 or more.
- To be eligible in the contest, entrants must email complete an entry form with their contact details and drop it into the box within Tony’s Toys with the qualifying receipt attached.
- The Contest is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the Cayman Islands.
- Employees of the Contest Organiser, promoter, Kelly Holding Ltd. and their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Contest Organiser will reject and delete any entry that it discovers contains misleading, false or fraudulent information.
- The Contest Organiser has the right to disqualify any entry, if the entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or if the Contest Organiser reasonably suspects that any information provided by the entrant is inaccurate. The Contest Organiser may request proof of age and legal residency before a prize is claimed.
Winner Selection and Notification
- On or around Monday December 9th a draw will take place to randomly select the 3 Finalists (“Finalists”) who will be invited to an Event. The Finalists will each be invited to attend an event where there will be a random drawing and contest where each of the Finalists will have a chance to win the prize of a 2020 Nissan Kicks (“Prize”).
- Whichever person is the winner of the contest (details to be confirmed) will be the winner and become the owner of the Prize.
- The three Finalists will be contacted via phone on or around Monday December 9th and may be required to execute and return a statement of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release before the drawing for the Key is done. If a Finalist cannot be contacted upon reasonable effort, fails to furnish proof of identification or eligibility, sign and return the required statement of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release their opportunity to take part will be forfeited.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash and the winner may not request a Prize substitution under any circumstances.
- The Finalists will all receive some prize from the organisers, exact details to be confirmed at a later date.
- Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the entrant and are awarded by the Contest Organiser and Affiliates without any warranty of any kind express or implied. For the avoidance of doubt, the Contest Organiser and the Affiliates shall have no responsibility in the event that the entrant is unable to use the prize in the manner anticipated.
- The Contest Organiser provides for a standard one-year warranty on the Prize per our standard policy.
- It is the entrant’s sole responsibility and at the entrant’s sole cost to ensure that he or she has the appropriate licenses, insurance, documentation or other authority to use or own the Prize. No compensation whatsoever shall be provided should the winner fail to obtain such approval or documentation, regardless of circumstances.
- By entering the Contest, the entrant releases and holds harmless the Contest Organiser and all Affiliates from any and all liability for any damage, loss or delay resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize, participation in the Contest.
- Entry into any Contest constitutes full permission by the entrant for the Contest Organiser and any Affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the entrant’s entry, name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness without compensation or further permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners of a Contest or for any related promotional purposes, whether online, in print or in any other media without further consent, or additional financial or other compensation, and, if requested, shall sign a release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt the Contest Organiser shall have the benefit of all intellectual property rights in respect of the entries submitted.
- Prior to awarding any Prize, the Contest Organiser in its sole discretion may require Contest winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Contest Organiser or any Affiliate harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- The Contest Organiser reserves the right to at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the terms and conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest at their absolute discretion and such changes shall be effective upon announcement.
- The Contest Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at their absolute discretion in which case, the Contest Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by any entrant. If the Contest is resumed the entrant shall abide by the Contest Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the Prizes.
- The Contest Organiser and Affiliates shall not be responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Qualifiers, Winners or Prizes.